June 23, 2020: MVP GrowthFest: Join Magic Johnson and Channel All-Stars at this Virtual MSP Event
A virtual event is being hosted on June 23, 2020 to help managed service providers (MSPs) meet the challenges of operating during such challenging times.
COVID-19 has forced businesses in all industry sectors to make major changes, and while the pandemic has not been kind to many businesses, there have been opportunities for growth and profit.
The Channel has been particularly resilient thus far and many MSPs have managed to gain considerable growth momentum and, by adjusting their business, have met the challenges and are enjoying considerable successes.
At MVP GrowthFest, MSPs will hear from 15 Channel All-Stars who will share their expertise to help MSPs succeed during these challenging times. The event will include 4 powerhouse panels of experts who will explore the current state of the Channel, will share their insights, and provide attendees with pertinent, actionable advice about the steps that can be taken right now to better meeting the needs of their clients and accelerate growth.
The event will be headlined with an interview with 3-time NBA MVP Earvin “Magic” Johnson Jr., who will explain how he had to overcome many challenges throughout his glittering career, and how his success was not just due to talent, but also tenacity and commitment to community.
The four sessions taking place at the 3-hour virtual event are:
Leading with Security through Education
- Conor Medden – Sales Director, TitanHQ
- Jon Murchison – CEO, BlackPoint Cyber
- Kevin Lancaster – CEO, ID Agent & GM Security, Kaseya
- Jessvin Thomas – President & CTO, SKOUT
Managing Through Change
- Dan Wensley – CEO, Warranty Master
- Joe Alapat – CEO & Founder, Liongard
- Ryan Walsh – Chief Channel Officer, Pax8
Establishing Trust in the New Normal
- Dave Goldie – Vice President of Channel, Cytracom
- Ted Roller – Channel Chief, ConnectBooster
- Andra Hedden – CMO, Marketopia
- Frank DeBenedetto – Founder, AudIT
Leading & Accelerating through the Recovery
- Tim Conkle – Founder, The 20
- Dennis O’Connell – Vice President, Taylor Business Group
- Ted Roller – Channel Chief, Zomentum