Share this article on:
On August 21, 2019. HIPAA Journal Sponsor, Compliancy Group, will be hosting a webinar entitled “Why your organization needs more than just training if you want to be HIPAA compliant?”
If you are a HIPAA covered entity or business associate, compliance with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act is mandatory. All employees must be trained on HIPAA and should understand how the legislation applies to their role in the organization.
With the workforce trained on privacy and security and aware of the allowable uses and disclosures permitted by the HIPAA Privacy Rule, employees will be able to complete their work duties in full compliance with HIPAA and avoid financial penalties.
HIPAA compliance requires an ongoing commitment to achieve the required standards for privacy and security and ensure those standards are maintained.
To find out more about what’s entailed, Compliancy Group is holding a webinar.
During this webinar, Compliancy Group President and CEO Marc Haskelson will explain:
- How to meet all federal requirements for effective HIPAA training
- How your organization can avoid breaches and fines
- What you can you be doing right now to protect your organization
- How to keep your name off the HHS ‘Wall of Shame’
- How your patients feel about HIPAA and why this is important for your business.
Tune into this exclusive webinar to learn how you can become HIPAA compliant. You can sign up for this and future webinars on this link.
Date: Wednesday, August 21, 2019
Start Time: 2:00 pm ET/11:00 am PT