TigerConnect Healthcare Communication
TigerConnect Healthcare Communication Solutions
TigerConnect delivers a highly reliable communication platform, providing secure text, video, and voice communications to facilitate collaborationamong healthcare professionals, as well as telehealth and secure texting between care teams and patients. TigerConnect is an encrypted, cloud-based platform that keeps communications secure and confidential. TigerConnect improves workflows, increasing patient satisfaction, and the resulting efficiency reduces costs. TigerConnect is a market leader (market adoption, as rated by KLAS), with more than 6,000 healthcare facilities using the service. TigerConnect is used by healthcare organizations of all sizes, from independent physician offices on up to four of the top five largest for-profit health systems.
TigerConnect is HIPAA compliant and HITRUST Certified.
About the TigerConnect Solutions
TigerConnect provides a wide range of secure video, voice, and text messaging features to improve collaboration with care teams, as well as communicate with patients and their families:
- Secure Messaging – Keep messages private with fully encrypted, end-to-end, HIPAA-compliant secure messaging.
- Unified Communications – Support direct calling, VoIP Video, VoIP Voice, and voice-activated assistant.
- Patient Messaging – Check in with patients before or after a visit using secure, encrypted text messages.
- Telehealth – Communicate securely – and in HIPAA compliance – with patients via video and voice calls.
- Robust Integrations – Easily integrate with scheduling tools, EHRs, and/or nurse call platforms.
- Role-Based Messaging – Message the role you need based on the shift schedule, so you’ll always know the right on-duty colleague to message.Escalated Messaging – Send high-priority messages that stay at the top of the recipient’s in-box and automatically re-route messages from non-responsive recipients based on role and schedule.
- Private Groups – Easily set up private groups for collaboration with specific colleagues.
- Forums and Broadcasts – Have open, on-going forum discussions with colleagues on specific topics or broadcast messages to large teams.. Join or leave an 0pen group or forum at any time.
- Workflow Management – Hand off conversations and activities with intelligent, shift-based routing based on your dynamic scheduling sources.
- Multi-device Format – Receive notifications on iOS or Android phones, as well as a desktop web console with single sign-on.
- Delivery Confirmation – Know instantly when messages have been sent, delivered, and read.
- Intelligent Alerts – Ensure real-time alerts and notifications go to the right care team groups and roles. Set priority ranking for urgent messaging.
- Message Lifespan – Dictate when messages will be automatically deleted.
- Message Anyone – Have secure conversations with colleagues who do not have TigerConnect.
- Secure Attachments – Securely attach photos, voice recordings, notes, videos, PDFs, and other common file types, even from cloud storage apps like Box, Google Drive, and others.
- Message Recall – Recall a sent message with any attachments before or after it has been read.
- Easy Administration – IT teams can set up users and enforce policies easily with Active Directory Sync and Archiving features.
- Unrivaled Reliability – TigerConnect maintains 99.99% verifiable uptime and processes more than 10 million messages each day.
TigerConnect for Healthcare
TigerConnect was built for healthcare, and we know the importance of having secure, reliable communications to maximize productivity, accelerate workflows, and improve patient care. TigerConnect enables you to:
- Enhance Communications Between Nurses and Physicians – Dramatically improve the quality of patient care by enabling effective communications with the entire care team.
- Communicate with Patients and Care Teams on One Platform – Simplify telehealth, facilitate adoption, and modernize virtual care.
- Achieve Operational Excellence – Reduce costs and waste, streamline workflows, and keep your organization running successfully.
- Increase Clinician Satisfaction and Efficiency – Equip your clinicians with the right tools to provide the best care.
- Improve Patient Outcomes – Facilitate collaboration, reduce medical errors, lower readmission rates, and help save lives.
- Increase Patient Satisfaction – Improve HCAHPS scores with shorter ED wait times, faster patient discharges, and improved care.
TigerConnect Use Case: Sepsis Alert
Product Demo: Patient-Centered Care with TigerConnect Video
Modernize Your Healthcare Communications
TigerTouch Patient Communication
TigerConnect Headquarters, 2110 Broadway, Santa Monica, CA 90404